Friday, May 10, 2013

Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder- Review

Vichy Dermablend setting powder is truly an amazing powder. The cost is $21 which is quite expensive for a powder, but I believe it is totally worth it! I've been trying this out for about a month now and I've been absolutely loving it!

I apply this powder after my foundation and it keeps your skin matte all day and doesn't look chalky at all! It's leaves your foundation looking very natural and not "cakey" which is a very important aspect for a powder to have for me. I've tested it out in some very different situations and every time this powder excels. I've applied it for 16 hour days and found myself not having to touch up my foundation once!

This powder is quite similar to the rimmel stay matte powder (which is one of my absolute favourites) in the sense it really does keep you matte all day! I personally find for my makeup that the vichy just helps to extend the wear of my foundation. If this product is out of your price range, definitely try out the Rimmel stay matte powder!

Overall: I love this product and will continue to use it through the long hot summer days! I highly recommend this for all skin types (my skin is normal/dry but reviews show that it works just as well on oily skin!)

xox Tori

3 comments:

  1. I love a good setting powder lovely blog

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yours is lovely as well, I followed! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey ^.^ i Love your vids your pretty

    ReplyDelete