Monday, May 13, 2013

A Little Bit About Me...

Since I've been blogging more recently, I thought I should tell you a little bit about myself! I'll be writing 25 facts/things about me below! And they aren't in any specific order :)

1) I look like this:
2) My Birthday is November 1st!
3) I'm 18
4) I make youtube videos! (YAY) I posted 5 videos in January 2013 but decided to stop for a few months but I'm so happy to be making them again! 
5) I'm obsessed with makeup (if you couldn't tell hahah)
6) I have two bunnies who I'm also obsessed with! 
7) My hair is natural a medium brown but I've had blonde highlights since September.
8) My skin is normal-dry (just for reviews you may want to know that!)
9) I'll be going to University in the fall for my Bachelor of Arts degree, Majoring in Psychology. 
10) I have an older brother who is 20
11) My favourite drugstore makeup brand at the moment is a tie (because I'm indecisive) between Rimmel and Revlon.
12) For more expensive products I've been loving Benefit!
13) I'm always on my instagram! 
14) I work in a clothing store.
15) I graduated from high school last year and I'm currently on my gap year!
16) I watch youtube ALL the time! My favourites are Tanya Burr, Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter, MissGlamorazzi, Jacksgap, Sam Pepper, Caspar Lee, Pointlessblog and sosoooooo many more!
17) I LOVE to travel! 
18) I've been to multiple places in America including my favourite place New York! Also I went on an exchange to France, and went on a volunteer trip to Kingston, Jamaica.
19) I plan to do more travelling once I've finished university, but also I'm planning on doing an exchange during my third year to England or Australia. 
20) I've played sports my whole life, including hockey, field hockey and field lacrosse.
21) My friends are everything to me, and I'm so lucky to have a supportive family.
22) I have 3 small tattoos and I'm planning on getting more in the future!
23) Throughout my life I've had some health problems, but I'm so happy to say I've never been better now!
24) I truly believe that everything does happen for a reason, even if it seems to be the worst thing in the world at the time.  
25) And I'm a single pringle! 


So I hope this gives you a little bit better of an understanding of who I am! Thank you for reading<3 

xoxo Tori

1 comment:

  1. #24 is my favorite :) I love how positive you are! Have you added GFC to your blog? I can't see it, but would love to follow you xx

    haley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete